TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is MyMahi Rewards?
- 1. Set School-wide Values
- 2. Mentors/Teachers Giving and Viewing Learner Reward Points
- 3. Consuming / Redeeming Points
- 4. What Learners see
- 5. Rewards Analytics
- 6. Intergroup Competitions (coming for 2022)
What is MyMahi Rewards?
- MyMahi Rewards is the latest addition to the MyMahi platform and is designed to support kura/school PB4L School-Wide programmes or any school or organisation wanting to encourage positive learner behaviour aligned to their school-wide or organisation's values.
- The system is simple and easy to use resulting in less work for teachers with better outcomes for students.
- MyMahi Rewards was designed in consultation with current PB4L schools and will be continually developed and improved based on user feedback.
- MyMahi Rewards is a paid add-on feature to the free school-wide mentoring platform. If you wish to find out more or order then email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Set School-wide Values
IMPORTANT: Only someone with MyMahi Administrator access can complete this step.
- Up to 6 values can be created.
- You should enter them in the order that you want them to appear on the Mentor/Teacher view
2. Mentors/Teachers Giving and Viewing Learner Reward Points
Mentors can give and view reward points in two ways:
EITHER: via a Mentor Group
- Open your group by clicking on it
- Select "Rewards" then "Give Rewards"
- Select the student(s), value(s), write an optional comment, and "Submit"
- View Rewards that are given to your group either "Today" or "This Year" by yourself, or any other owner, of your group
- View an individual's overall Rewards Points Record - includes points awarded by any school staff.
OR: Individually via learner search
You can search for and give rewards to any student in your school who is not in one of your groups.
Students who are NOT connected to at least one mentor group will not appear.
- On the main mentor screen, select "Rewards" then search for a name and choose the student
- Choose value(s), write an optional comment, and "Submit"
- View Points awarded by anyone in the school. "Usable points" are "Total Points" awarded minus "Consumed Points"
3. Consuming / Redeeming Points
A Learner's Usable Points can be redeemed at any time for actual rewards.
Only someone with "Mentor Manager" permissions can do this.
- A Mentor Manager searches for an individual student (see above), then clicks on "Redeem"
- Enter in the number of points to be redeemed (consumed) and what the actual reward is.
The redeemed points will show up in the transactions and the usable points total.
4. What Learners see
- Learners click on "Groups" (web or mobile)
- The learner clicks on the points total to view their rewards points transactions
5. Rewards Analytics
All Mentors/Teachers have access to the entire school's rewards analytics:
- On the main screen click on "Analytics" and then use the drop-down to view the Rewards analytics
- Here you can view:
- the annual summary graphically
- a ranking of points awarded by teachers filtered by day, week, month or year which you can also export into a csv (spreadsheet) file
- a ranking of points received by learners filtered by day, week, month or year which you can also download into a csv (spreadsheet) file
- the annual summary graphically
6. Intergroup Competitions (coming for 2022)
Due to popular demand, we are building a feature so that schools can run competitions between groups such as:
- Inter-class competitions
- Inter-form competitions
- Inter-house competitions
- Any inter-group competition that you can think of...